Skip to main content

Transfer Equivalency

Transfer Equivalency for Major Courses

For students who transfer from an accredited university, some transfer credits – General Education and Math - will be evaluated by the University Transfer Evaluation Office. BYU transfer evaluation information can be found on the BYU enrollment services website:

Courses that apply specifically to the Civil Engineering major are evaluated by the department. Contact the undergraduate advisor, Kim Glade, to schedule a time to meet and review courses you have completed prior to attending BYU. Transfer courses with grades of P or C- and higher are required to complete requirements at BYU.

Transfer Equivalency Chart (PDF)

BYU Transfer Equivalency Search